We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, clients, and employees very seriously. Like you, we are closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Currently, our office is open, and we are working every day during the week, with some employees working remotely.
Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- We encourage all clients to use our Secure Client Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website by clicking Client Login. If you have not previously used our portal, please call us so we may get you set up.
- We are currently available for appointments via phone or Zoom. Please call us at (707) 795-2691 if you want to schedule a phone or Zoom appointment.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We are practicing social distancing to the greatest extent possible
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our office
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer throughout our office
- All employees have been trained on the need to stay home and get tested if they have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- All employees are screened, including temperature checks, each morning when they arrive to work
- We have implemented the Social Distancing Protocol and COVID-19 Site-Specific Protection Plan provided by Sonoma County
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our clients and employees as needed.
Thank you for continuing to put your confidence in our firm during this difficult time. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (707) 795-2691 or contact us via the Contact Us form on our website.
We are all in this together.