Contractors, builders, and developers will benefit from Torkelson’s experience and knowledge of construction industry accounting, best practices for financing and forecasting, tax preparation and planning, expense and record-keeping controls, and fiscal budgeting.
Torkelson partners, Rick and Lori specialize in all facets of the construction industry. The state of the economy can have an enormous impact on this sector, but we can help you be prepared whatever the weather with tax and accounting expertise that will help guide your business into the future. The following services are just some of what we can offer construction businesses:
- Negotiation of lender financing
- Accounting systems that comply with record-keeping goals
- Preparation of forecast projections and budgets for lenders
- Entity research and selection, including LLCs, corporate partnerships, and C and S corporations
- Payroll setup or use of subcontractors based on market outlook
- Tax reporting for quarterly and annual reports
- Worker’s compensation
- Software system and upgrade management
- Accurate project cost analysis
- Preparation of bonding company data and preservation of bondable status
- Licensing issues
Connect with us to learn more using our Contact form.