Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for your loved ones. For your business, it allows for the efficient succession of ownership.
Torkelson & Associates cane help you navigate the ever-shifting and complex tax laws to make the transfer of assets a smooth transition and to minimize the tax liability of beneficiaries or successors.
Having a well thought out plan for disbursing your estate will avoid complications and ensure your trust is executed as you wish. Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don’t have any complications to deal with during a time of loss.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Decedent’s Final Individual Tax Return (Form 1040)
- Estate Tax Return (Form 706)
- Fiduciary Tax Return (Form 1041):
- Administrative Trust
- Simple and/or Complex Trust
- Grantor-Type Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Gift Tax Returns
- Charitable Tax Returns
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Court Accounting
- QuickBooks for tracking decedent’s income and expenses
- Trust Agreement
- Sub-trust Funding
- Date of Death and Alternative Date Valuations
- Business Valuations
Connect with us to learn more using our Contact form.