Meet Lori Enochs
Lori A. Enochs brings more than 30 years in diverse tax, financial, and business accounting experience to her role as partner and self-described chief planner at the firm of Torkelson & Associates. Her clients know they can rely on her personal and proactive approach to help them plan any and all aspects of their financial life, whether that includes starting a business, saving for college, or getting ready to retire.
Lori maintains the highest standards as a practicing CPA. Her specialties include individual and corporate tax preparation across all types of industries, from construction and real estate development to professional services and exempt organizations.
Lori’s wisdom and the value she places on providing proactive planning to her clients helps them successfully reach their set business or personal financial goals. When you engage the Torkelson firm for your accounting needs, you can count on her to return calls, follow through with your needs, and offer solid advice based on years of taxation expertise.
In addition to the direct role Lori plays within the firm as Senior Manager, where she coaches and prepares staff for tax and accounting appointments, she has also been instrumental in expanding the services the firm offers through her recent certifications, including:
- Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®) Credential from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts™ (to support companies in the areas of business valuation, financial consulting, and related consulting disciplines). Read the Press Release announcing Lori’s CVA Credential.
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (to assist businesses with asset valuation and financial forensic services)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) (to support companies in fraud examination and forensic accounting)
Recently, Lori was also featured in the North Bay Business Journal’s Spotlight: Leaders in Accounting.
When Lori is not helping clients, she volunteers her time at her children’s schools, stays active with local nonprofit organizations, and serves on the board for several organizations. Lori has called Petaluma home for many years, enjoys family get-togethers, preparing for her next reading group, and traveling to Europe whenever possible to visit extended family members.
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Associates of Arts Degree Business Administration, Santa Rosa JC
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, San Francisco State University
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University