From startups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new business opportunities.
The team at Torkelson & Associates CPAs, LLP provides accounting services that can help you reach your business goals.
Working with your business, we provide:
- accurate record-keeping and reporting of your business finances
- support such as initial accounting system setup, general ledger, and financial statement preparation
- personal financial statements
- periodic review of internal bookkeeping
Accurate record-keeping is essential to building and maintaining a successful business. The processes you need to follow for a small business owner, however, can also be complicated and time-consuming.
Torkelson & Associates CPAs, LLP provides our business clients with timely, efficient bookkeeping services on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis that reflects the high standards we maintain at our accounting firm. We’ll prepare your company’s financial statements from the information you provide as well as the day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping.
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your organization’s bookkeeping and business accounting needs. We take care of the books for our clients so they can focus on running their core business and generating profits.
Torkelson & Associates CPAs, LLP’s financial statement services comprise all three levels of assurance depending on your company’s needs:
- Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records.
- Reviews provide limited assurance to outside interests and involve inquiries and analytical procedures that confirm financial statement matters and identify any items requiring further analysis. We perform reviews to ensure the integrity of your data.
- Audits offer the highest level of assurance to third parties, and include in-depth examination and confirmation of account balances, inventories, and selected transactions. We perform audits for you to remove errors, ascertaining the validity and reliability of your information.
Contact us to set up financial reports for you that will help you streamline your business and save you valuable time. These reports are important tools that can guide your business in making financial decisions as well as planning and evaluating performance.
Our payroll services can help you reduce administrative time spent managing payroll. We will implement a computerized payroll system for your business and our accounting team will work with you to integrate your company’s total financial picture. Our payroll processing gives you a worry-free system for employee compensation. In addition to payroll processing, we offer the following services:
- Payroll tax returns
- Direct deposit
- IRA and 401(k) tracking and reporting
- New-hire, PTO, and 1099 reporting
- Year-end processing, including W-2 preparation
- Worker’s compensation audit assistance