Partner, CPA, CFE, CVA
Lori A. Enochs brings more than 30 years in diverse tax, financial, and business accounting experience to her role as partner and self-described chief planner at the firm of Torkelson & Associates. Her clients know they can rely on her personal and proactive approach to help them plan any and all aspects of their financial life, whether that includes starting a business, selling a business, buying a house or getting ready to retire.
Lori maintains the highest standards as a practicing CPA. Her specialties include individual, partnership and corporate tax preparation across all types of industries and CFO services.
Lori’s wisdom and the value she places on providing proactive planning to her clients helps them successfully reach their business and personal financial goals. When you engage the Torkelson firm for your accounting needs, you can count on her to return calls, follow through with your needs, and offer solid advice based on years of taxation expertise.
When Lori is not helping clients, she serves on the board of some local non profit organizations. Lori is a life long Petaluma resident. She enjoys family get-togethers with her grandchildren, preparing for her next reading group, playing tennis and traveling to the next baseball game.
- Certified Public Accountant – Licensed in California and Arizona
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Associates of Arts Degree Business Administration, Santa Rosa JC
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, San Francisco State University
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University